Dentist in Maidstone
At Orchard Dental Practice we provide affordable dental care in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
We realise that the smile is one of the most attractive attributes. It gives us confidence in the way we perceive ourselves and how we are viewed by those around us. We believe that everyone deserves a healthy, happy smile.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention.
COVID-19 & DENTAL CARE
We are fully open and are happy to see existing and new patients for emergency & routine care. We are currently booking routine examinations and hygienist appointments, plus we have full treatment services available.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we’ve updated our policies so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
We are accepting new patients, so please contact us if you would like to register as a patient, or just be seen for a one off problem.
There are some important changes we’ve made to the practice to help keep everyone safe:
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- Please wear a mask and use our hand sanitiser when you enter the practice
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- The front door will be locked at all times; please know when you arrive to your appointment (call us on our dedicated arrival line 01622 670979)
- We will take payments over the phone in advance; please note there may be additional fees to pay during your appointment. The dentist will discuss this with you beforehand.